Whether it's for vanity's sake or not, I regularly get a kick out of looking at the stats for this blog and seeing where the visitors are coming from. The vast majority come from searches, and when I track back the visitor I can see exactly what they were searching for when they found this blog. Here are some of the search terms that I rank high for in Google or Yahoo. My rank is in the parentheses next to the term and some comments after a couple:
- How to torment neighbors (3) - I'm really not that bad.
- Kid Rock unedited version of American Bad ass video (7) - No idea why I'm on this one.
- increase wi-fi range (7) - More traffic from this one post than almost any other.
- HOAX STEVE JOBS COMMENCEMENT SPEECH (4)
- boss cheating (5) - Oops.
- NOrther Virginia contractors (1) - I guess typos pay off sometimes!
- allure jeans (1) - No I don't wear them.
- worst 10 jobs in america (13)
- not bad funny stuff (4)
- viagra alzheimer's research humor (1) - This one kind of disturbs me.
- drink more ovaltine (1) - The folks at Ovaltine must hate me.
Again I have to say, "Behold the power of blogs."